Tuesday, August 2, 2011

too busy

to blog. Too busy enjoying this other person's blog alot. I also suggest reading everything in their right hand side panel - most specifically "God of Cake". Have fun!!

If you are still bored and still mad at me for not taking the time out of my busy schedule to go to the gym or to write to you, unleash your ill will. Be fooled not by his squirrelly appearance, he is the love of my life...or maybe the goth chick is. Can't really decide.

P.S. I hate having to go places that make me feel like I'm in the 90's. (#Kinkos/FedEx and Car Dealership in Kearny Mesa) THEY SUFFOCATE.

Really? An IBM computer and fax machines? UGH.

P.P.S. I might soon be expanding my sloredom by transforming this blog into a Tumblr because everyone tells me that no one reads blogs. I'm starting to believe them. STRESS.

P.P.P.S. I APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE CAPS AT THE END OF EACH POSTSCRIPT.

No comments:

Post a Comment