Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Really? REALLY?

Some thing in life are just unacceptable. One is having to apologize for something you didn't do wrong. (i.e. uniform violations). Some others include the following...

1) Saw this gem on Facebook: "I thought she moved to portugese (sic) or something!" Are you serious? Portuguese is a language, not a location. I wish you luck in life.

2) Human feces, anywhere. I have a picture of this, which I chose not to upload as a matter of taste, but let me set the scene: Your midday getaway. You sit down to look at the ocean, look down and realize there is literally crap next to you. Not even dog crap. And someone was nice enough to put a pair of headphones around it. It is not acceptable to turn my hideout into a toilet.

3) Taking out your anger on someone else. Yes, I'm talking to you. It is much more constructive to bottle up your anxiety, depression, and anger into a tidy, travel-size container, and put it in your pocket. Wait about 3 hours until you are in a controlled environment, and unscrew the cap. Look ma, no hands!

4) My lack of quality blogging. No, the recent addition of pictures is not meant to distract from my mediocrity. Therefore, I break rule number one, and I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment