Sunday, April 24, 2011

Slick up your pick up

For some reason, the voice of one little foreign guy at last nights party keeps echoing in my head. "Do you know where Chile is?" He followed me around and asked me this about 12 times before I caught a ride home. The first time he asked it went like this (parenthetical references hold what I wish I had said to preempt further questioning):

"Do you know where Chile is?"
"The country (why, are you trying to get home)?"
"Yeah"
"The skinny one on the West coast of Argentina (the country that likely looks like an appendage of yours)?"
"It's in South America, near Argentina"
"Thats what I said (I'm almost grateful my ex-boyfriend is running interference on this one)"

...5 minutes later...

"Hey do you know where Chile is?"
(fml)


No comments:

Post a Comment