Sunday, January 16, 2011

Love, Kyle (Vaginatime) Fjeldheim


to sit on my throne as the prince of bel air
(definitely just spent too much time writing this):

In North San Diego born and Raised
In The Ranch is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool
On facebook instead of doin' work for school.

When a couple of photos, they were up to no good
started comin' in up where my news feed should.

I saw these pics and my mom got scared
and said, "You're gettin' too mad
bout what you know Tate shouldn't wear."

I went to her page and when I got there
She was wearing a LJ High sweatshirt and was smilin' everywhere.
If anything I could say that this pic was rare
but I thought, "nah, forget it. Get mad, respond with more than a glare."

I pulled down the "post" button about 7 or 8
and i posted my work and said "Yo Tate, smell ya later"
Looked at my work it was finally there
pointing out what Tate knows she shouldn't wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment